See What's Inside
- Great source of iron, potassium and folate.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber and is an excellent source of antioxidants.
- Carrots are loaded with Vitamin A and also contain phosphorus, folate, molybdenum, phosphorus, manganese, potassium and Vitamins C and K.
- A great antioxidant, high in Vitamin C.
- Ginger supports healthy digestion and assists in soothing upset stomachs.
- Full list
- organic carrot, organic beet, organic lemon, filtered water
What is BluePrintJuice?
BluePrintJuice is 100% natural, raw (unpasteurized), cold-pressed juice from the freshest fruits and vegetables.
We swear to give you the juice, the whole juice and nothing but the juice.
These are the simple rules we live by:
- The freshest fruits and vegetables make the best juice. Keep me cold.
- Juice should never be cooked. Cooking juice kills vitamins and live enzymes. Even “flash” pasteurized means cooked.
- Don’t have separation anxiety. Only additives can prevent the natural settling process and who wants to drink additives? Stop staring and give me a little shake shake.
- Treat your body right. Drinking fresh juice and eating real food is a smart long-term strategy for maintaining good health.