See What's Inside
- Raw cashews are potent antioxidants and good sources of copper, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus and fiber.
- Contains trace amounts of B vitamins, calcium, magnesium, potassium, manganese, iron and zinc.
- Provides a hefty dose of manganese, contains trace amounts of calcium, B vitamins, Iron and Vitamin K.
- Lower glycemic than sugar or maple syrup, we use pure raw agave because it contains trace amounts of minerals and contains soluble fiber.
- Full list
- organic cashew, filtered water, organic agave nectar, organic cinnamon, organic vanilla extract, organic vanilla specks
What is BluePrintJuice?
BluePrintJuice is 100% natural, raw (unpasteurized), cold-pressed juice from the freshest fruits and vegetables.
We swear to give you the juice, the whole juice and nothing but the juice.
These are the simple rules we live by:
- The freshest fruits and vegetables make the best juice. Keep me cold.
- Juice should never be cooked. Cooking juice kills vitamins and live enzymes. Even “flash” pasteurized means cooked.
- Don’t have separation anxiety. Only additives can prevent the natural settling process and who wants to drink additives? Stop staring and give me a little shake shake.
- Treat your body right. Drinking fresh juice and eating real food is a smart long-term strategy for maintaining good health.